In family law matters, we can help you make decisions that keep your short- and long-term needs in mind.
Megan M. Tomlin
- Family Law
Megan M. Tomlin earned a Juris Doctorate from Touro College Jacob D. Fuchsberg Law Center, cum laude, in 2011, with a focus on Matrimonial and Family Law, and a B.A. from Pennsylvania State University.
Her focus is on compassionately guiding clients through difficult and complex matrimonial and family law issues, while advocating for their best interests. Megan understands that clients going through a divorce are faced with one of the most emotional and trying times of their lives. Through her compassion and dedication, she strives to make the process as comforting and easy as possible for each client.
Megan served as the President of the Suffolk County Women's Bar Association during the 2017-2018 term. Megan also served as a delegate for the Women's Bar Association of the State of New York.
- Touro College Jacob D. Fuchsberg Law Center, Central Islip, New York
- J.D. - 2011
- Honors: cum laude
- Penn State University, State College, Pennsylvania
- Major: Journalism
- Matter of Peddycoart v MacKay , 2016 NY Slip Op 08974 , Suffolk County Family Court
- Super Lawyers Rising Stars
- America Institute 2017 "10 Best Female Attorneys" For NY Family Law
- Touro College Law Center Alumni Of The Month-May 2016